A b o u t : U s
— Steve Jobs
“Whoever saves a life, saves the world entire”
-Itzhak Stern, Schindler’s list
The remarkable explanation above was not sufficient to satisfy your curiosity?
Moffels came to be by the fusion of certain things…
- People having certain things inside them that they are unable to let them out, and the liberation of being able to finally “talk” to someone about them, even if they unlikely find that it only “happens” to them…
- The love for comedy and the believe that the world can be a better place with it, even if we don’t end up thinking or believing the same…
- Recognizing what is authentic within us and what is not, and the importance of pursuing “meaningful” things.
- A mix of Ideas related to not being “obliged” to be politically correct.
- Empowering or giving people the chance to “help” as we recognize that to reach greater things, all the help must be welcomed.
- Also Moffels would never have happened if it weren’t due to the the horrible surveys that school/college students do, and ask around 7 to 8 classmates to fill out, and then do a marketing report with such magnificent meaningful insights. This was much more meaningful in all aspects than all the friends that helped in the creation of Moffels with what they had to offer…
Maybe we are missing stuff, but all in all, Moffels has been a mixture of friends wanting to help, wanting to make a difference by having fun, and all the effort and enjoyment has been channelled to something we consider meaningful, through a way which we consider it to be fun and powerful: